Sunday 5 December 2010

Horror Still Image

I believe my horror still images are very effective presenting the idea of the film of mysterious horror I believe the image intreges you into wanting to know what happens. Image two presents an unknowing of what happens as it looks quite scary and creates a mystery on what has happened to the character and what part she plays in the film. Whereas image two is more obvious as she is holding a weapon which shows the character.
The  image I believe attracts and brings the person to look at the whole image.
I did not do very much planning however the planning that I did was changed as when I was taking the pictures I had visions of other ideas which I thought would be better to use. Therefore my planned image was not produced as I created these two images instead.
 I used different types of editing to bring effect to the characters face as i believe that is most importants. Image 2 she is presened as light skin however I have created her face darker her costume and makeup are created to look dark against her light skin, with the water reflecting off her from the light of the flash.
Image 1 makes the main focus as the face, also reflects the light of the knife to give good effect that shows that the prop is important part of the image and connects to the film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment