Thursday 6 January 2011

Production Guide- Planning our opening sequences

On our first group lesson together we sat and discussed our initial ideas and plans of what we had drawn on a story board to compromise and decide on how we was going to film our opening sequence.  We all had different perceptions on how it could be filmed the best. I had decided that I thought the best opening would be of a man standing in the middle with an over the shoulder shot to show him washing his hands with blood I found this idea from a scene in psycho. I also had the idea of a girl been drove of in a boot to a forest I was influenced from this idea by the front cover of the movie eden lake . Both my ideas were used however slightly changed. We compromised to have the male actor doing daily routine leaving his house with him cutting his face with a razor which introduces the idea of blood. We also changed the young girl in the boot to be in the setting of an industrial estate which I disagreed would be the best idea however compromising the group had to work together. We then had to contribute all into creating our storyboard by giving our ideas, and shot ideas roughly and writing them down before we would draw the storyboard so we were planned ahead. 









No comments:

Post a Comment